Marketing During the Pandemic Crises : An ABM Leaders Discussion Series
Watch Our ABM Leaders' One-on-One Interviews Here
ABM Leaders Group – Channel Marketing – MDF Marketing-through vs Marketing-with
ABM Leaders: Review of Guidelines for ABM Success: Key Findings from ITSMA/ABMLA 2020 Benchmark Study
ABM Leaders Collaboration Discussion- 6-month Retrospective – Marketing During a Pandemic Crisis
ABM Leaders Webinar : “Revenue Attribution & Business Leader Communication”
Driving Virtual Prospect Engagement (Meetings) In A Pandemic
Keeping Work-From-Home Teams Motivated And Productive
Marketing Strategies & Tactics in this crisis/pandemic: what is working
ABM Leaders Collaborative Discussion: B2B Marketing During this Pandemic Crises
During this pandemic, many B2B companies are focused on converting their limited existing pipeline while taking the foot off the “accelerator” in terms of building net new pipeline opportunities. Ironically, many prospects may be more available to research solutions than ever due to remote work models.
Potential discussion sub-topics:
1. What change in executive mindset have you seen at your company/clients/prospects in response to this pandemic/crisis? Brake – Deer-in-Headlights – Accelerator
2. What have you noticed in terms of your or your clients’/prospects’ availability/intent during this new WFH model?
3. What are the driving factors with regard to engagement and dis-engagement challenges?
4. Are sales teams afraid to sell now? Are they be encouraged not to sell? How are they incentivized during this period?
5. How should companies change their approach during a pandemic, how does empathy and emotionally sales & marketing play into this?
6. What are examples of successful Net New Prospect Meetings in coordination between marketing and sales?
Featured ABM Panelist
Principal and Founder at Go-to-Market Pros
Founder & CMO of The Marketing Advisory Network
CEO at Overdrive Interactive
SVP at Itsma
Head Of Product Marketing Acronis
GM – US at Inbox Insight
Watch (and share questions to) our panel of ABM Leaders – industry leaders who have a keen understanding of the current scenario and how marketers can make the best out of it.
The ABM Leaders will discuss the challenges and best practices we are all facing managing a 100% remote workforce. This includes exploring the challenges of keeping employees motivated, managed, and coordinated. And, the potential risks to consider.
Featured ABM Panelist
Founder and CEO at AchieveUnite
VP at Kingpin Communications
Managing Director at Martech Tracker
Co-Founder at Lionheart Squared (Corporate Government)
Data Protection & Privacy Consultant at Lionheart Squared Ltd
SVP at Questex
Mitchell Levy CEO at AHAThat
As a marketer, you must be having many questions about marketing during this Pandemic. Few of questions you must be thinking of are:
1) Marketing Planning Cycle – everything is becoming more immediate/urgent (?)
2) Hot categories? Hot audiences?
3) Channels to utilize? – programmatic/search/display, email, tele, video/podcasts/webinars?
4) Work-from-home audience – best way to reach?
Many of these questions along with others will be answered by our ABM Panelists that includes industry leaders who have a keen understanding about current scenario and how marketers can make the best out of it.