- Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using the services provided by TechConnectr, you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, please refrain from using our services.
– “TechConnectr” refers to our B2B lead generation company.
– “User” refers to any individual or entity using our services.
– “Services” refers to the B2B lead generation and related services provided by TechConnectr.
- User Registration
a. To access certain features of our Services, you may be required to register for an account. You agree to provide accurate and complete information during the registration process and to keep your account information up-to-date.
b. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account login information and for any activities that occur under your account.
- Use of Services
a. You agree to use our Services only for lawful purposes and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
b. You may not use our Services to engage in any activity that is harmful, fraudulent, or interferes with the operation of our platform.
- Payment and Fees
a. If you subscribe to paid services, you agree to pay the fees associated with those services as specified on our platform.
b. Fees are non-refundable unless otherwise specified.
TechConnectr reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to our Services at our discretion, with or without cause and with or without notice.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
Our Services are provided “as is” and “as available,” without any warranties or representations, expressed or implied. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any information or data provided through our Services.
- Limitation of Liability
TechConnectr shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, arising from your use of our Services.
You can cancel your account anytime. Use the provided facility within the Service for cancellation. Cancellation via other means is not valid.
- Users agree not to:
– Abuse, harass, threaten, stalk, defame, or violate others’ rights.
– Publish or distribute unlawful, harmful, obscene, defamatory, or objectionable material.
– Encourage illegal or rights-violating activity.
– Provide false information.
– Pose as another user or entity.
– Transmit viruses or malicious code.
– Attempt unauthorized access or disrupt the Service.
– Repurpose or frame the Service.
– Infringe third-party trademarks, patents, or intellectual property.
– Send spam or promote illegal schemes.
– Use automated tools to access the Service.