ABM Leaders Group: Channel Marketing – MDF Optimization
We are happy to present a special B2B Tech Channel Marketing ABM Leaders’ Group deeper-dive panel discussion around MDF optimization.
We had some spirited and educational discussions about MDF and co-op funds including:
- Partner Engagement: How to engage/excite the channel partners’ participation
- MDF Structure. How to structure requirements to ensure the funds are being used strategically and produce real results
- Success Measurement:
– What/how/when/for whom to measure for ‘success’
– Attribution; ROI vs branding/air-cover/relationships
– Justifying next year’s budget
Heather Harlos – Sr Dir of Global Partner Enablement and Programs, Proofpoint
Thom Campbell – Marketing Manager at Dropsuite
Leslie Cocco Alore – Global Vice President of Growth Marketing at Ivanti
Kam Goldman – Alliances and Channel Leader at Pax9
Bob Samuels – Co-Founder at TechConnectr
Claudio Ayub – SVP TMT Practice at 360insights
Earlier ABM Leaders Webinars
Marketing During the Pandemic Crises : An ABM Leaders Discussion Series
Driving Virtual Prospect Engagement (Meetings) In A Pandemic
Keeping Work-From-Home Teams Motivated And Productive
Marketing Strategies & Tactics in this crisis/pandemic: what is working
ABM Leaders Collaborative Discussion: B2B Marketing During this Pandemic Crises
Account Based Marketing (ABM) Thought Leaders Interviews and Insights.
Check out our One-on-One interview series with the ABM leaders where they share key marketing insights and wisdom.